DAILY RANDOM SITES
.COM

Says....

Bookmark This Blog!!!
Click CTRL D

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Take 5!

It's all about the number 5. Centrocampista made me one of the 5 people he sent this list to. I just have to answer 5 questions with 5 answers and forward it to 5 more people. So here we go with my 5 by 5:

5 Things that really irritate you
Other people on the road
Being too drunk when the bars are still open
Sites on the internet being blocked at the firewall
That part of the month where I run out of money
People who can't live with the fact that other people have an opinion too

5 Things you like a lot
Girls not too shy to flaunt what they've got
Buying that one cd you have been looking for for years
Air Guitar Championships
Pedal to the metal
Spending time at the beach with an ice cold beer in my hand

5 Music Albums
Kiss - Alive II
Ritchie Sambora - Undiscovered Soul
Therapy? - Troublegum
Anthrax - State of Euphoria
Jeff Healey - See the Light (which he obviously can't...)

5 Songs
Bon Jovi - Hey God
Iron Maiden - Run to the Hills
Elvis Crespo - Suavemente
Kiss - Detroit Rock City
Bløf - Blauwe Ruis

5 Musics in your IPod
I do not have an iPod. I have no use for that. I have a car with a very good stereo inside....


These were 5 of mine and I will choose 5 people to give their 5 and pass it on to 5 more....
Here you go: Bacon and Eh's, Gorillamask, Rick de Kikker, Caliban and Mookie....

|